As of today, March 17, Countryside Vet will remain open for scheduled appointments and emergencies. As the COVID-19 situation evolves we may need to make additional changes
We strive to continue to provide our gold standard of care to our clients and patients. To protect the safety and health of our clients, staff and veterinarians we must implement some temporary precautionary measures to minimize the risk of exposure to COVID-19. Please note the following:
- Please call the office to check-in upon your arrival for an appointment at the clinic. Please remain with your animal at your vehicle/trailer.
- We are instituting a no-handshake policy, please don’t take it personally. As “social distancing” is our greatest defense we will practice good safe physical distance and person to person contact.
- We have asked our staff to stay home and seek medical care if they are ill.
- If you would like to reschedule your appointment for ANY reason, illness or otherwise, we are happy to accommodate those changes.
- If you are exhibiting flu-like symptoms, have recently been exposed to COVID-19, or would prefer not to be present for your appointment, we ask that you alert our staff. We are happy to unload/load your animal, conduct exams and treatments, and report back to you.
- If you have a farm call scheduled, we will continue to take care of your animals, while practicing a strict no contact policy.
- Please call ahead for prescriptions and supplies so we can arrange pick-up or shipment.
- Payment may be made by credit card over the phone, as well as on staff mobile devices.
- NO visitation of hospitalized animals.
- Limited number of people in small exam areas, ie: x-ray and standing procedures.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we all do our best to get through this together.
Welcome to COUNTRYSIDE LARGE ANIMAL VETERINARY SERVICES!
Your Equine VeterinarianS in GREELEY, CO
And THE SURROUNDING AREA
Call us at 970-351-7045
“To grow the Countryside Large Animal Veterinary Service’s brand to create the highest client awareness and loyalty over the next decade”
Here at COUNTRYSIDE VET we pride ourselves on providing gold standard care and services for all of your horse and livestock needs. Our state of the art facilities, and exceptional staff are here for you and your animal(s) 24-hours per day, every day of the year.
Welcome to the premier horse veterinary practice of Greeley, CO and the surrounding area. Our licensed veterinarians specialize in the treatment of horses and livestock. We recognize that your livestock and horse's health and well-being are of the utmost importance to you. With this in mind, the veterinarians and staff provide excellent veterinary medical care.
COUNTRYSIDE VET is a full-service large animal hospital that offers routine medical, dental and surgical care as well as emergency treatments. With years of experience providing general wellness care and treating serious conditions, our first-rate livestock and equine veterinary care goes above and beyond. Our veterinarians can also provide you with nutritional and wellness tips that enable you to better care for your horse and livestock and ensure their optimal health.
We are happy to offer a number of resources that enable you to learn about how to take better care of your horse. Please feel free to browse our site, particularly the informational articles. The best veterinary care for your horse is ongoing nutrition and herd health and wellness, so becoming knowledgeable about preventative care is essential to the ongoing success of your livestock and horse's health. If you have any questions, call 970-351-7045 or contact us and we'll promptly get back to you.
Large animal 24 hour emergency and referral surgery available call 970-351-7045.
At Countryside Large Animal Veterinary Services, we treat your horse and livestock like the valued animals they are.
Greeley Equine and Livestock Veterinarians | COUNTRYSIDE LARGE ANIMAL VETERINARY SERVICES, PLLC
3765 West O Street
Greeley, CO 80631